Partnership Arrangements between Joint Distance Studies Academy (JDSA) and other universitiesThe Academy is presently in partnership with University of Ibadan Consultancy Services Unit, UNILAG CONSULT (University of Lagos Consultancy Services), Ecole Superieure Sainte Felicite University (ESSFUN), Akpakpa Cotonou, Republic of Benin and Centre International Universitaire Des Meilleurs (C.I.U.M) Bestower International University.
The Academy runs the University of Ibadan Consultancy Services Unit Diploma, Higher Diploma and Professional Postgraduate Diploma and University of Lagos Consultancy Services Professional Ordinary Diploma and Higher Diploma programmes on a distance learning arrangement. On completion of the Diploma, Higher Diploma and Professional Postgraduate Diploma programmes of any of the Universities, the Students’ Academic Credit Units will be transferred to Ecole Superieure Sainte Felicite University’s credit unit or Centre International Universitaire Des Meilleurs (C.I.U.M) Bestower International University’s credit unit through Academic Credit Transfer System (ACTS).
Thereafter, the University (ESSFUN) or (C.I.U.M) will award the students B.sc Degree after fulfilling all the academic requirements and other requirements as contained in the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Joint Distance Studies Academy and the Universities.
- The Nigerian Premier/oldest University (University of Ibadan), and her certificates and that of University of Lagos are recognized worldwide by companies, organizations, and governmental agencies of any Country at any level. University of Ibadan Consultancy Services Unit or University of Lagos Consultancy Services shall award Professional Ordinary Diploma, Higher Diploma, and/or Professional Postgraduate Diploma in the following Departments on completion of the programme:
- Business Administration and Management
- Banking and Finance
- Public Administration
- Information and Communication Science
- Production Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Logistics and Transport Management
- Project Management
- Purchasing and Supply Management
- Industrial Environment, Health and Safety Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Inventory and Materials Management
- Stores and Warehousing Management
- Industrial Economics
- Educational Management
The ESSFUN B.sc is also acceptable by Nigerian Universities for master Degree admission. Every graduate of the University (ESSFUN) via this strategic collaboration will partake in National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) exercise in Nigeria and be issued National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) discharge certificate on completion of his/her NYSC exercise as Foreign University Graduate. NYSC Exemption certificate will be issued to the students who are no longer in NYSC service age.