Procedure for admission into Diploma, Higher Diploma and Professional Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
(University of Ibadan Consultancy Services Unit)
Obtain application form from Joint Distance Studies Academy (JDSA), Study Centre Office at Modakeke High School, Ondo Road, Modakeke, Ife-East Local Govt. Area Council, Osun State, Nigeria or download the form via our official website www.joindisacademy.com.ng
Application form fee:
- Diploma ......................₦5000
- Higher Diploma..............₦6000
- Professional Post Graduate Diploma............₦10000
- Download admission form from our official website and fill same in block letters (capital letters).
- Pay for application form into any branch of Guarantee Trust Bank nearest to you in favour of: Joint Distance Studies Academy.
- Guarantee Trust Bank(GTB): Current Account Number: 0109910180
Please make sure you obtain evidence of payment (teller) from the Academy's bank given above.
Scan the filled application form and the evidence of payment (teller) and send to the E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
JDSA will receive, print and send your form to University of Ibadan for vetting and afterwards, you will be offered provisional admission and a matriculation number will be allotted to you as a bonafide student of the university (UNICSU).
University of Ibadan Consultancy Services Unit (UNICSU) will send you your admission letter through JDSA. Your email must be active as the soft copy of your admission letter will be sent directly to you via your email by JDSA and the hard copy will be with JDSA pending when you will come for it in our studies centre at Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.